[Eoscstudents] Cafeteria/Coffee Shop changes effective Oct. 8, 2007

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 4 13:23:09 CDT 2007

To all interested parties,

Due to the closing of the Coffee Shop, we will be observing new,
expanded hours of operation in the EOSC Cafeteria effective Monday, Oct.
8th.  These will be from 6:45 a.m. (no change there) to 3:30 p.m. (big
change there), and will be in effect Monday thru Friday.  Our main
breakfast line will still close at 8:45 a.m., but we will remain open
and offer "Grab and Go" convenience food items until 11:00 a.m. at which
time our main food lines will open.  All "Grab and Go" items will be
CASH ONLY, and will not be offered from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.  These
items will be available again from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.  At this time
we will close so our staff can have their dinner break.  Regular dinner
hours remain the same, from 4:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.

The Coffee Shop area can now be utilized as a Commuter's Lounge.  You
may purchase food and/or drinks from the Cafeteria or Book Store and
take up to this area to consume.  Lounge hours will be from 7:00 a.m. to
4:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.

We will also be moving the Cappuccino machine down to the Cafeteria
within the next two weeks for those of you who are suffering from
Cappuccino withdrawal.

We hope the benefits offered by these changes will offset any
inconvenience they may cause.

Thank you,

Mildred Whisenhunt
Food Services Manager