[Eoscstudents] Post office refunds and changes

dsims at eosc.edu dsims at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 29 09:27:37 CDT 2008

Today is the last day to receive your post office box refund. So, if you are receiving a refund, stop by before noon today (4-29-08). We will be doing inventory tomorrow in order to switch the post office over to Eastern's full control.
If you have a P.O.Box you will need to put in a change of address, even if you are keeping your box. You will also need to re-open the box and pay your box rental fee to Eastern Oklahoma State College by May 1st. If we do not receive your payment by May 1st., we will have to block your box until payment is made. After 10 days, the box will be closed and your mail sent back to the sender.
Also, as you probably are aware that the bookstore has been out-sourced to the Texas Book Company. The book store employees will no longer be able to get your mail after post office hours.
Post Office hours:
M-Th. - 8:30am-12:30PM
F - 8:30am-11:30am
Thanks,