[Eoscstudents] Book Sales at McAlester

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 9 08:38:11 CDT 2008

The Bookstore will be at the McAlester Campus to sell books for the
Fall semester on Thursday, August 7th, Monday, August 11th, Tuesday,
August 12th and Wednesday, August 13th.  The times for all four days
will be from 5:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Be sure to bring your schedule
to make sure that you are given the correct books for your courses.
Also, if you are going to charge on your financial aid, you will need
to bring a copy (for us to keep) of your awards letter for
verification.

The EOSC Bookstore website will be up and running in approx. 2 weeks.
At that time, and only if you want to, you can pre-order for us to get
your books and have them ready for you when you get there.  Everyone
can use this option to have their books mailed to them too. That
website is www.eoscbookstore.com

The Bookstore will be in Antlers on August 11th from 4:30 p.m. until
7:00 p.m. for book buyback and book sales.

We will also be at the Idabel Campus one day, the week of August
18th.  I will send out the date and time as soon as possible.  And
remember, everyone can go to the website, www.eoscbookstore.com in a
couple of weeks to pre-order or to have your order mailed directly to
you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.

Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
Eastern Oklahoma State College
Wilburton, McAlester, Antlers