[Eoscstudents] Menu for Graduation Day Fri. May 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri May 2 09:50:41 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Congratulations, graduates!  You've finally made it!  All those long
hours of classes, homework,  and cramming for tests has finally paid
off.  Next fall, you'll be going on somewhere else, but there'll still
be a little part of you here at Eastern, and part of Eastern will go on
with you wherever you go.  We all hope you've enjoyed your time here
with us and that you've gotten the most out of your classes and
experiences here.  We're rooting for you!  Go do great things!

The weather last night and early this morning made me glad that
graduation is going to be held in the field house rather than outdoors.
There was some ear shattering thunder around 4:30 this morning that sent
a couple of my little dogs scurrying to get under the covers and had me
wishing I could've stayed there myself.  The light show was spectacular
with bright flashes every second or two followed by the booming of
thunder loud enough to make you jump, even if you did know it was coming.

Our menu for today includes:

          Chicken fried steak
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Italian blend vegetables
          BBQ sandwiches

And for dessert we have a variety of Cake Choices.

Have a great weekend,