[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Oct. 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 23 09:56:47 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Wow, I really wasn't ready for temperatures this chilly already!  My
computer is showing 42 degrees outside.   It just seems too early in the
year for this sort of thing.  I almost expected frost on my windshield
when I stepped outside this morning, but there was just a heavy dew
instead.   It won't be long though til we're having to dig out the
jackets, gloves, windshield scrapers, and deicer!  Then we can wish for
the heat we complained about back in the summer.

All EOSC employees need to remember to visit with Mr. Rhinehart, the
American Fidelity Insurance representative this week.   He will be in
the Library, 3rd floor East Side as usual.

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken and dumplings
             Meatloaf
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Black eyed peas
             Corn
             Zucchini and tomatoes

And for dessert, have some yummy, sweet Bread Pudding.