[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Oct. 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 24 09:58:37 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

It should be a busy day on campus what with it being Native American
College Day and the Board of Regents holding their monthly meeting.  I
don't know how often any of the Regents get by here aside from their
monthly meeting, (other than Mr. Shero who is local),  but I bet they'll
be happy to see the progress that's being made on the new building.
After years of hearing that we were getting one, I'm  still surprised
that it's finally happening!

I haven't heard anything about any flu shots being given on campus yet
this year, but I did notice yesterday that they will be giving them at
the Health Department today, I believe to the over 55 age group and the
higher risk categories, so if you need one, you might call down there
and check on their scheduling.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Student Support Services' Sue
Lovett.  Where's the party, Sue?

Don't forget to be planning your costume for next week's 2nd Annual EOSC
Halloween Carnival on Thursday Oct. 30!   It should be a lot of fun for all!

Our menu for today includes:
             Spaghetti with meat sauce
             BBQ
             Chips