[Eoscstudents] Patriots Day

Elizabeth Duncan eduncan at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 9 11:23:42 CDT 2008

Thursday, September 11 is Patriots Day.  Students Services has planned
many activities starting at 12:00 noon to celebrate.  We have invited
all branches of the Military Service to be in attandance and set up
table to recruit, we will have a table for people to sign up for voter
registration and Sam's club.  We will be adding to our 100 year
Celebration by having 100 flags to decorate the walk ways and we are
asking everyone to participate by wearing Red, White & Blue.

Hope to see you there!
Sally, Dana & Elizabeth