[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Sept. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 10 10:07:53 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Well, it's another cloudy, fall looking day.  It looks like there's a
chance of rain all the rest of this week and into the weekend.  It's not
looking good for the 2nd Talihina Skate Park  car wash, our PAWS
adoption day, or the family reunion we're supposed to go to in Poteau
this Saturday.  It's sure getting me in the mood to get out the fall
decorations.  Personally, I like fall and spring better than summer or
winter.  I'm not a big fan of  too much heat or cold.  I like the nice
medium weather, which we don't seem to get enough of around here.  (And
when we do, most of the time it's wet!)  So many times, our weather just
goes from one extreme to the other without that pleasant pause in between.

Happy birthday wishes go out to Coach Brenton Duncan today.  Try not to
give him too hard a time today just cause he's getting older.

Our menu for today includes:
             Meatloaf
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Steamed cabbage
             Navy beans
             Fried okra
             Baby carrots
             Baked potato bar
             Pasta
             Hot ham and cheese on a bun
             Hot rolls

And for dessert have some delicious Boston Cream Pie.