[Eoscstudents] *Patriots Day Reminder*

Elizabeth Duncan eduncan at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 10 16:09:43 CDT 2008

I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow is Patriots Day.  Don't
forget to wear your RED WHITE & BLUE.  We have many activities planned
starting at 12:00pm.  We will have tables set up with recruiters form
all branches of the military present, Sam's Club will be signing up
memberships & we will be taking up the packages that our clubs have been
putting together to send to our troops who are serving America.  We will
aslo have the sidewalks lined with 100 flags to add to our Centennial
Celebration.  We hope that you will be able to come out and join us for
this event.

Thank you,
Elizabeth