[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 10 09:51:14 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Better enjoy today and then batten down the hatches for this evening and
tonight, as a storm front is supposed to be coming through by then.
Let's just hope it doesn't go too overboard.  We don't really need one
of those tornadoes this area is famous for.

As Dr. Smith said in his email yesterday, don't forget to vote today.
There is a seat to be filled on the Kiamichi Technology Board and also
an election to decide whether to pass a bond issue to provide money to
build Wilburton High School a new multipurpose building.

The blood drive is still going on in the East Cafeteria, so you still
have today to go donate to help save a life.

With Valentine's Day coming up this Saturday, you'll want to do
something special for the one you love.  You can get a jump on that by
bringing him or her in tomorrow evening for a wonderful dinner of
Mesquite Grilled Chicken or Chopped Sirloin Steak right here in the
Cafeteria.   The cost is just $6.50 per person or $12.00 per couple and
we'll also be serving Baked Potatoes, Hot Rolls, a Full Salad Bar and
Banana Splits for dessert.  Come on in for a sweet deal!

Our lunch menu for today includes:
             Baked ham
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Macaroni and cheese
             Green beans
             Scandinavian blend vegetables
             Brussels sprouts
             Hot rolls
             Meatball subs
             Potato chips

And for dessert have some luscious Cobbler.