[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Jan. 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 14 09:28:15 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Hope you're having a great day.  It's at least sunny, even if it isn't
warm.  But if you think it's cold today, just wait til tomorrow.  The
high is supposed to be around 30 from the predictions I've seen.
Brrrr!!!   I know there are places where it gets a lot colder and people
still go about their daily business, but you don't see me moving there
do you?  I would want to hibernate all winter.

Just a heads up for you drivers out there.  Today Rachel Nowlin, Mike's
daughter, turns 16, so it won't be long before she's out driving all on
her own legally.  Be sure and stay alert and ready to take evasive
action if you see her coming.

Our menu for today includes:
                Chicken strips
                 Mashed potatoes and gravy
                 Broccoli and cheese
                 Steamed cabbage
                 Corn
                 Black eyed peas
                 Chili dogs
                 Chips
                 Hot rolls

And for dessert have some yummy Peach Cobbler or Apricot Cobbler.