[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. July 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 8 11:24:45 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I just went to look outside and all the clouds that looked so cool and
promising this morning seem to have moved on  and left my vehicle (with
the windows rolled completely up because I was hoping for rain) to fry
in the blazing sun.  When will I learn if I want it to rain, leave my
windows down?  That always seems to work.

For those of you interested in the history of Latimer County, the
Genealogical and Historical Society has completed a book about the
schools in Latimer County.  There will be a book signing at the
Genealogical Society room in the Latimer Public Library this Saturday
from 11:00 to 1:00 where you can obtain a copy of this book for $45.
Refreshments will be served and other publications by this small but
dedicated group will also be on display and available for purchase.

Our menu for today includes:
             Chicken and dressing
             Baked ham
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Baked beans
             Baked potatoes
             Garden blend rice
             Hot rolls

And for dessert have a hunk of Orange Poke Cake.  Yum, yum!

And don't forget about our Grill Menu!  You can still get a bundled meal
featuring either a hamburger, cheeseburger, chicken strips,  hot ham and
cheese sandwich, grilled cheese or grilled chicken sandwich, with French
fries, a drink and dessert for $5.00.  What a deal!  The burgers are
made fresh with 100% ground beef straight from our Meat Lab and don't go
on the grill til you order them.  You don't get some fast food version
that sits around in the warmer for hours until you come along.  Try it
once and you'll be hooked!