[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. July 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 9 09:55:45 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Things are starting to bustle here in the Cafeteria!  I'm told next week
is the big move!  They're starting to dismantle some things and move
more into the new building now.  Wish us luck!

Tomorrow is the last day for our Upward Bound camp for this summer.
That should give us a lot more time to concentrate on packing and
moving.  Then next year when they come back, we'll be well established
in our new building.

 Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Eastern instructor and City
Councilman Terry Haynes.   Have a great one, Terry!

And much sympathy goes out to Johnny Sivic and family on the loss of his
father.  Our thoughts and prayers will be with them.

Our menu for today includes:
          Chicken nuggets
          Meat and cheese nachos
          Frito chili pie
          Au gratin potatoes
          Blackeyed peas
          Baby carrots
          California blend vegetables

And for dessert have some yummy Cake or Cobbler.

Grill menu available daily.

Have a great weekend,