[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 9 09:55:44 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

It looks like there's a slight chance of rain coming up every day for
the next week or so, but the temperatures should be pretty nice, in
about the 80's.   I was sitting outside yesterday evening reading a book
and enjoying the weather when a sudden sprinkle came up and ran me in.
It felt pretty good to me, but wasn't much good for the book.

We're getting closer and closer to moving into our new Student Life
Center here on campus.  I keep wanting to go over there and see if  our
offices are done, check out the view from my window, and plan how I'll
set things up in my little corner of the world.   (Of course, I don't
look forward to actually having to pack everything in my current office
up and move it, but that's the breaks.)  If you've seen my current
office, you'll know it has windows on 3 sides, that don't look out onto
anything but the kitchen and equipment, so I'll have a whole lot more
wall space than I do now.  Hmmm, lots more decorating possibilities, maybe?

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Mr. John Fazekas of the
Registrar's office.  John is an extremely nice fellow who is also very
creative, hand crafting beautiful jewelry in his spare time.  Be sure
and go by and wish him a great birthday if you get the chance.  He's a
great asset to our Eastern family.

Our menu for today includes:
            Lasagna
            Chicken nuggets
            Garlic bread
            Baked potato bar
            French fries
            Corn on the cob
            Green beans
            Fried squash
            Macaroni and cheese

And for dessert have a piece of Peanut Butter Cookie Bar.