[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. March 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 6 09:58:34 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Well, we've made it to another Friday, and Spring Break is only a week
away!  Don't forget this weekend that you have to Spring Forward or
you'll be an hour late when you have to come back to the "real world".
(Considering it might be an hour coming straight off of Monday morning,
that may not be a bad thing.)

Be sure and make plans to attend the Percussion Concert with Andrew Enis
at the Presbyterian Church this evening at 7:00.  You don't want to miss
this talented young man "do his thing" on a variety of percussion
instruments.  The cost is $10 and well worth it for the live and lively
performance and wonderful refreshments that will be provided.  Andrew is
very talented and is going places and you'll want to say you saw him
when he was still just a kid from Wilburton.  Remember this concert is
sponsored by the Latimer County Arts Council and your support helps
bring a variety of wonderful programs to our local schools.

Our lunch menu for today includes:
                Fish
                Baked chicken breast
                Crispy cube potatoes
                Corn
                Macaroni and cheese
                Baked beans
                Green beans
                Hush puppies
                Roasted garlic and tomato soup
                 Hot rolls

And for dessert have a helping of Peach Cobbler.

Have a great weekend,