[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. March 5

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 5 09:52:37 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Well, once again it's Biggest Loser weigh in day.  I hope we have some
more impressive losses to report.  The weather is definitely improving
to the point where we can all start getting out and getting some
exercise and fresh air, and that should improve our mood and our weigh
in results.  I always walk over to the Fieldhouse for weigh in and that
alone makes me feel like I've done something positive for myself (after
I catch my breath, anyway).

I wanted to attend  the Nutrition Seminar the other day, but it was the
same day we had the Skillpath training and I do have things I need to
do, so I just had to let that go.  I've noticed since I started working
here that we have speakers frequently on a variety of different subjects
that are open to us all to go and learn, and I try to take advantage of
as many of these as I can, but sometimes it's just hard to get away from
your work.

Our menu for today includes:
             Meatloaf
             Au gratin potatoes
             Garden blend rice
             Zucchini and tomatoes
             Brussels sprouts
             California blend vegetables
             Hot ham and cheese on a bun
             Potato chips
             Potato soup

And for dessert put a smile on your face with our wonderful Ice Cream
and Toppings, (but you might want to wait til after you weigh in!).

Have a great day,

Rhoda  :-)