[Eoscstudents] Horticulture Department Plant Sale

Penny Jones pjones at eosc.edu
Tue Mar 24 10:28:12 CDT 2009

Hello Eastern Family!

Just wanted to let you know that the Horticulture Department will be
hosting a plant sale on Friday, March 27 starting at  10 AM in front of
Fern's Food on Main Street.

For those of you that would like to buy some plants but can't make it to
our sale, we will be hosting a special sale for Eastern employees and
students on Thursday, March 26 from 1 - 4 pm in the Eastern Greenhouse
located just west (to the left) of the Meats Lab.

We will be selling 6-packs of  Verbena, Salvia, Impatients, Alyssum, and
Periwinkle, and 4-inch pots of Coleus, Million Bells, Wave Petunias and
Lantana.

If you can't make it, please join us for our Mother's Day Plant sale on
May 8 in front of Fern's Food.

Please let any of your friends and family that wishes to purchase some
quality plants know about us.  Hope to see you at the sale!!

Penny Raspotnik Jones
Horticulture Instuctor/Greenhouse Supervisor