[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Nov. 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 17 10:05:39 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Boy, it got cold yesterday, and still hasn't warmed up.  I felt sorry
for those poor FFA girls running around yesterday afternoon in skirts in
that cold wind!  Evidently that's the dress code for their contest, but
I bet if they tried putting the boys in those things, that rule would
change PDQ!  (They ought to think about instituting a bad weather clause.)

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to EOSC Recruiter Karen Darby of our
Wilburton campus, and her twin sister Kelly Bogard, Executive Assistant
to the Director of our McAlester campus.  I bet these two will have some
kind of party planned! Enjoy yourselves!

Don't forget tomorrow is our Thanksgiving meal in the Cafeteria at
lunch, so come ready for some great grub!

And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but due to several of our crew
being out sick again (different ones this time, we're trading off), the
Grill will be closed today.  We hope to have it back in operation
sometime this week, but we'll have to wait and see if we can get a full
crew back well.  Here's hoping that we'll all have enough days off  (and
good food) next week to rest and recover from our ailments.

Our menu for today includes:
          Meatloaf
          Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
          Green beans
          Carrots
          Chicken strips
          French fries
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, have some Ice Cream and Toppings.