[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 20

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 20 09:36:24 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Spring is back!  It looks like the April showers decided not to rain on
our New Student Enrollment today, thank goodness.  That will make for a
much better day all around.  Be sure and lend any assistance you can to
help make this day go smoothly for our new enrollees and our staff who
will be assisting them.

Just a heads up for you, anyone interested in serving on the Picnic
Committee for the EOSC Employee Picnic should make plans to attend the
picnic committee meeting this Friday at 2:00 in the Library Conference
Room.  All your interest, help, suggestions and donations will be
greatly appreciated.

Our menu for today includes:
          Salisbury steak
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Seasoned green beans
          Glazed carrots
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, you can choose from a Variety of Pies and Apricot Cobbler.

And don't forget our Grill is open serving your choice of great
sandwiches and beverages.