[Eoscstudents] Snack n' Study

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 20 10:23:23 CDT 2010

On Thursday, May 6, 2010, Student Support Services will host their
annual Snack N' Study in the tutoring lab located in Johnston Hall, on
the first floor.  Starting at 3:00 pm and running till 7:00 pm, students
can get in some last minute study or complete their assignments.
Refreshments will be served.  McAlester campus students will meet in
room 208 of the Clark Bass Building.

Even if you don't need help studying, you can come and maybe assist
someone else who does need the help.  I would like to remind our
participants that this will be counted as a workshop and there will be a
sign-in sheet.  It is a "last chance workshop" (as they say on biggest
loser,) so, if you need more activity points, this is the way to get it.

Come see us,

Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services