[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 28 09:29:05 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

It's looking like a beautiful day out.  Really makes you want to play
hooky, doesn't it?  But hold that thought.  Graduation will be here
soon, classes and finals will be over and summer vacation will be
starting.   Here's hoping that when we get time off to do all those
"honey-dos" we've got waiting, it won't be too hot, and force us to just
sit in the shade with a glass of lemonade!  Unfortunately, most of my
"urgent to do" chores happen when school is still going on.  My daughter
and I have been busy trying to get ready for her upcoming prom until I'm
about ready to relegate "prom" to the list of 4 letter words I never
want to hear again!  And I know we'll get to do it again next year,
since she's only a Junior this year!  All the pre-prom stress was
getting so bad I made her stop by Braum's with me the other night for
some "Peppermint Ice Cream Nerve Medicine".  Hey, I don't know if it
would work for everybody, but it works for me!

I've been helping a little bit with the preparations for the
Administrative Professionals Luncheon to be held at 11:30 in the
Ballroom today.  All Eastern's Administrative Professionals and their
supervisors should be planning to attend this special yearly get
together.  It's almost the only time we get to see some of those who
don't work on our Wilburton campus, and it's a great time to have a good
meal together and some time to visit with others of Eastern's
Administrative Professionals.

Other upcoming events on campus include the Aggie Banquet tomorrow
evening, as well as the Spring musical, "Annie", tomorrow evening and
Friday evening in Mitchell Auditorium, (and I believe there's a dress
rehearsal today if you can't make the evening shows.)

Our menu for today includes:
             Meatloaf
             Mashed potatoes
             Brown gravy
             Broccoli cuts

And for dessert, have a delicious, chocolatey No Bake Cookie.

P. S.  Remember our Grill is open!
rw