[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. July 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 8 10:09:54 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, our cloudy streak continues, with chances for more rain for the
next several days.  I was just leaving the PAWS pens yesterday evening
when it started pouring rain so hard I had to turn my windshield wipers
on high.  I'm glad I was at least in the car!  I'd've been drowned if
I'd still been out there cleaning, although I probably could've used
having some of the mud and wet grass washed off me!

For those of you who didn't see my previous notice, the north Student
Union doors will be locked tomorrow morning after breakfast so that we
may begin stripping and waxing our floors.  If you need to enter the
building, please go around to the south/front door between the Bookstore
and the Post Office.

Next week the main Cafeteria serving line will be closed but the Cyber
Cafe will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Mon. thru Thurs.  Come on
over and try our new Southwest Quesadilla for breakfast, and for lunch
try the new Mountaineer Burger, a taste tempting homemade, hand-pressed,
charbroiled old fashioned hamburger, sure to please any real burger
fan.   We'll also be offering a tasty new panini sandwich in your choice
of ham, chicken or turkey, so break out of your rut and wake up those
taste buds!  You might just find a new favorite sandwich over here!  See
the attached menus for options and pricing.

Happy Birthday wishes go out tomorrow to math instructor Terry Haynes.
I hope he's enjoying his summer and really enjoys his birthday!

Our menu for today includes:
             Beef brisket
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Baby carrots

And for dessert, try our new Lemon Eclair Dessert!

Dinner today will include:
             Chili dogs
             Potato wedges
             Baked beans