[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. June 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 8 10:09:28 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, the sun is back today, so get ready to see temperatures in the 90s
again, like it or not.   The unexpected clouds and rain did make for a
much cooler day yesterday, and that's the kind I enjoy.  It filled up my
rain barrels at the house and watered my plants for me, which was nice.
I just hope it gets all that rain out of its system any day but Saturday
when we're supposed to have our family reunion!   We seem to be on a
roll for having the wettest family reunions in history!  I believe we
could end a drought by scheduling our family reunion then.

You tuna salad fans will be glad to know that we now have tuna salad
sandwiches available in the Cyber Cafe for $1.50, so what used to be an
occasional item on our salad bar will now be a regular item at the Cyber
Cafe window.   That's a great healthy option for your lunch.

If you'd like to call in an order to the Cyber Cafe just call Ext. 878,
or 465-1878 from an off campus line.  Then your order can be ready and
waiting when you get here.

Our menu for today includes:
          Salisbury steak
          Pizza
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Seasoned green beans
          Glazed carrots
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, have a helping of Apple Cobbler.