[Eoscstudents] Caution!!! Walk carefully in Student Union

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jun 22 11:01:21 CDT 2010

The air conditioning is also off in the new Student Union Building while
they are working on fixing the AC leak, and this has caused our floors
to be very wet with condensation.  Be very careful walking in our
building as the floors are now very slick with moisture!  We are trying
to dry mop areas to alleviate this condition but please tread carefully
when you come over here as a precaution anyway.

Thanks for your patience,