[Eoscstudents] My Schedule for Next Week

Nikki Heath nheath at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 10 13:55:07 CDT 2010

Eastern Family:
I will be out of the office the majority of next week.  If you need anything please contact Kelly at extension 607.  She will be in contact with me daily.  As far as booking rooms, please send her an email (kbogard at eosc.edu) with the name of the class/group the date and time, and any special accomodations, and we will get it booked.  Have a great weekend!

Nikki Grosfield-Heath, McAlester Campus Director
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1802 East College Avenue
McAlester, OK 74501
Work: 918.302.3617