[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. June 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 8 08:59:56 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Looks like another really warm day coming up.  I've got an umbrella here
in my office in case it rains, but I'm thinking of putting it to use to
keep the sun off me when I have to walk to the other building!  At least
a little shade would help.  Don't forget to leave plenty of water for
any pets you may have to leave outdoors in this heat, and make sure they
have a shady spot they can get in to avoid the extreme temperatures
caused by exposure to direct sunlight.  And make sure and water your
outdoor plants as they will dry out pretty quickly in these temperatures
with no rain.

Be sure and tune into Mountaineer Radio at www.radio.eosc.edu and listen
to Dougo from 8:00 to 11:00, playing great music, sharing  stories of
interest, interviews, and lots of other informative and entertaining
goodies.  And the great music doesn't end when he leaves.  You can
listen to Mountaineer Radio 24-7 from your internet connection, so go
ahead and tune in!

Our menu for today includes:
          Pork loin
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Green peas
          California blend vegetables
          Wild rice
          Hot rolls
And for dessert, have a piece of yummy Chocolate Cake!

Have a great day at Eastern,