[Eoscstudents] Bookstore Summer Hours

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 9 10:58:56 CDT 2011

The Bookstore will be closed along with the rest of the campus on Friday's for summer hours starting tomorrow, June 10th.  If anyone is still in need of getting a book for class, be sure to come by today.  If you cannot come by today, please call us and we'll be happy to make arrangements so that you can get your book. We will be closed on Friday's through June and July except for the Friday of Book buyback which is the week of July 18th through the 22nd.
We all here at EOSC Bookstore hope that everyone has an enjoyable and safe summer.
P.S.  Be sure to join us on Facebook at EOSC Bookstore to keep up with all the latest Bookstore news.

Thank you,
Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
TBC153/Eastern Oklahoma State College