[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. June 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 13 08:52:27 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Man, it's hard to believe it's the  middle of June already!  Time really
does fly!  No wonder it seems like I'm paying the monthly bills every
week!

My family and I had a good time at a family reunion (my side of the
family) this weekend.  There was a good turnout and it's always nice to
get together with family you don't get to see that often and catch up on
everything.

According to my calendar for this week, the Sunbelt Classic is going on,
and our Children's Theatre Workshop will be in session, also.  We hosted
the annual Choctaw Nation GED Graduation dinner Friday evening on campus
once again.  Those people who think campus just shuts down during the
summer really need to think again!  Sometimes it seems we're even busier
at times during the summer months than we are during the regular school
year.

We have a great menu for you today, including:
          Roast beef
          Brussels sprouts
          Hot rolls
And for dessert, have your choice of either Cheesecake or Pecan Pie.

Have a great day at Eastern,