[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. March 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 30 09:11:16 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Well, we've made it to mid-week, one day closer to the good weather
coming our way this Friday and on the weekend.  It should be a great day
for the much anticipated Sapphire Ball this Saturday.

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Linda Enis of our Business Office.  If
she can survive this afternoon when she comes and tries to teach Mildred
and me how to do a P.O. for ourselves on computer, she might have a
decent day after all.  Better wish us all luck on that little project!

And good luck to our Mountaineer Baseball team today, too, as they
travel to take on Arkansas Baptist.  Maybe the weather will be a little
better there.

Our menu for today includes:
       Spaghetti and meat sauce
        Baked potatoes
        Green peas
        Corn on the cob
        Fried squash
And for dessert, have a scrumptious piece of Cheesecake!

Have a great day at Eastern,