[Eoscstudents] Thank You From NASNTI

Sonny Bedford sbedford at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:11:08 CDT 2011

NASNTI staff members Kathy Raunikar, Lisa McCoy, and Sonny Bedford would like to give a BIG thank you to all of the EOSC students and faculty who helped us with our online student surveys on Friday. We exceeded our goal of 100 surveys! We received a total of 104 surveys. We couldn't have done it without the help of our students and several very dedicated faculty members. We had a few people who stayed well after 5:00 p.m. trying to help. You are all our heroes!

Thank you to all of the students who took the time to participate in the surveys during lunch at the student union. We also appreciate those who logged in from labs, classrooms, and home. We are still analyzing the results of our survey and will be implementing any changes as necessary. We hope that everyone will find our new online services useful. To access these services, click on My EOSC on the EOSC homepage or go to:

http://www.nasnti.eosc.edu/

Our new, online live chat helpdesk is available for students 7 days a week. The hours are posted on the My EOSC Tech Support page. Again, thank you to everyone for your help and support!

Sonny Bedford
NASNTI Online Student Services Developer
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 West Main Street
Wilburton, OK 74578
sbedford at eosc.edu