[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. Apr. 21 thru Fri. Apr. 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 21 10:18:55 CDT 2014

Hi folks,

The weekend turned out really nice with lots of things going on in town.  It was the Green Frog Festival weekend, as well as the Wilburton High School Alumni gathering.  At least the rain held off until today and didn't spoil any of the weekend activities, including Easter!

This late in the semester, it starts to get really busy in the Cafeteria, with everyone trying to fit in their end-of-semester events, many of which are catered by our Cafeteria staff.  This week we are once again hosting the South East District Speech & Parliamentary Procedure Contest on Monday, and the annual Administrative Professionals Luncheon and Employee Recognition Reception on Wednesday.  Then on Thursday, the Living in Latimer Coalition will hold their monthly meeting here, as well as the Chamber of Commerce. On Saturday, Red Oak High School will hold their prom in our ballroom, and Sunday will bring the annual PTK Induction ceremony.

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Judy Bornheim of our Business Office, and Claudia Keith of Gear Up.  I hope these gals have a great week!

Lunch menus for the week include:

Monday:  Chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, corn, fried okra, biscuits, peach cobbler.

Tuesday:  Meat loaf, scalloped potatoes, broccoli, baby carrots, garden rice, hot rolls, pumpkin pie cake.

Wednesday:  Smoked sausage with potatoes, onions and peppers, corn on the cob, butter beans, hot rolls, apple cobbler.

Thursday:  Roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried squash, winter blend vegetables, macaroni and cheese, hot rolls, bread pudding.

Friday:  Sanchos, Mexican rice, refried beans, chili cheese corn, cornbread or fish and fries, Oreo cheesecake.

Dinner menus include:

Monday:  Hot steak sandwich on Texas toast or Frito chili pie, baby red skin mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, assorted vegetables, ice cream with toppings.

Tuesday:  Cajun chicken linguine, or patty melt with chips, steamed broccoli, mixed vegetables, ice cream with toppings.

Wednesday:  Fajitas or chicken wraps, refried beans, Spanish rice, corn, baked potato bar, ice cream with toppings.

Thursday:  Breakfast bar, featuring: Cheesy ham and eggs, hash browns, gravy, French toast sticks, biscuits, or deli sandwiches and chips, ice cream and toppings.

Friday:  Cyber menu.

Have a great week at Eastern,

Rhoda