[Eoscstudents] EOSC Campus Parking

Alton Jones ajones725 at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 3 13:35:34 CDT 2018

All,

It has come to my attention that we are in the seventh week of the fall
semester and there is still confusion between Student/Commuter/Visitor and
Faculty/Staff parking.  Attached to this email is the EOSC Campus Map.
According
the map legend the Student/Commuter/Visitor parking has a GREEN designation
while Faculty/Staff has a BLUE designation. Please park in YOUR designated
parking area.  Also attached to this email is the EOSC Parking Policy where
you can find information regarding parking fees, fines, appeals, and etc.
--

v/r

Alton L. Jones
Campus Police Chief