[Eoscstudents] ESGA Meeting Tomorrow

Bryan Denny bdenny at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 8 09:57:26 CDT 2018

Greeting students, coaches, and club sponsors,

The ESGA would like to meet tomorrow at 4:30 in the presidents dining
room.  The meeting last week was at a time and on a day that did not work
with many students schedules.  We look forward to a better turnout
tomorrow.  At this meeting we will discuss Halloween as well as touch on
many items related to homecoming including king/queen candidates, floats,
activities, and so on.  Please be sure that your club or team is
represented at this meeting.  Thank you for you time.

Bryan Denny
Director of Student Life
Criminal Justice Chair/C.O.P. Director
Eastern Oklahoma State College