[Oacrao-l] Question about failing grades for non attendance

Skeel, Richard D. rskeel at ou.edu
Tue Aug 9 15:57:00 CDT 2011

We talked about this at OU when we began to discuss a new drop policy on campus.  One thing you should keep in mind is that any "new" grade must be approved by the State Regents.  Even a new type of F or W grade.  That was part of our discussion with the Regents and on campus as we worked on our drop policy.

Rick

Rick Skeel
Director of Academic Records
University of Oklahoma
1000 Asp Ave
Norman, OK   73071
405-325-6017
rskeel at ou.edu<mailto:rskeel at ou.edu>
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"