[Oacrao-l] Burning Question of the Day

Adam Johnson ADJohnson at uco.edu
Fri Aug 12 09:15:12 CDT 2011

At UCO, the Admissions staff member reports it to me, and I prepare information to be sent our Student Conduct Office.  Depending on the details of the situation (i.e. how purposefully or willfully the student withheld the transcript(s) or if it was viewed as a mistake), the Conduct Officer will recommend a variety of action steps.  These may include a written "paper" to be submitted to and discussed with the Officer (and the student can continue enrollment), a hold on the student's account preventing them from enrolling in a current or future semester, or complete dismissal.

Adam Johnson, Associate Vice President/Registrar
Enrollment Management
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive
Edmond, Ok  73034