[Oacrao-l] OACRAO 2011 Annual Fall Conference Invitation

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Tue Aug 16 17:22:36 CDT 2011

Dear Colleagues:

It is my pleasure to invite you to the 2011 Annual Fall Conference of the Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (OACRAO).  The conference will be October 6-7 on the University of Central Oklahoma campus.  Please visit the conference website<http://frontpage.okstate.edu/regoff/forms/oacrao_2011.html> for session details, online registration, maps and directions, hotel accommodations, and more.  We are extremely grateful to Dr. Myron Pope, Vice President for Enrollment Management at the University of Central Oklahoma, for again graciously offering to host this year's conference on their campus.

Given the positive response from last year's efforts to keep the annual meeting convenient and affordable, we have chosen to continue with the shorter conference format for another year.   The executive committee has planned a full two-day event with 27 sessions, including a keynote address titled, "College Admissions for the 21st Century" presented by Dr. Robert J. Sternberg, Provost and Senior Vice President, Academic Affairs, Oklahoma State University.

Please complete your online conference registration<http://frontpage.okstate.edu/regoff/forms/oacrao_2011.html> (www.oacrao.org) by September 23, 2011.

I look forward to seeing you at this year's 2011 Fall Conference.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Rita Gearhart Peaster
OACRAO President-Elect

Associate Registrar