[Oacrao-l] Burning Question of the Day

Kristie Luke KLuke at se.edu
Fri Aug 12 10:15:31 CDT 2011

Southeastern does the same as ECU and Cameron.      However, we do look at the situation and if the student was intentionally trying to get around the rules because they were not admissible or ineligible for financial aid, we will consider disciplinary action.

Kristie Luke
Assoc. Dean for Admissions & Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
1405 N 4th, PMB 4225 - Durant, OK  74701