[Oacrao-l] `RE: FW: Policy Clarification- Concurrent Enrollment and Opportunity Admission

Wekke, Gina gwekke at osrhe.edu
Thu Jun 23 08:00:38 CDT 2011

Good morning all, the webinar policy workshop will be held July 14 from
1 to 4:30 p.m.  The Council on Instruction (state academic officers) and
OACRO will receive information about how to connect and the materials.
Some institutions schedule a conference room with capabilities for a
group or my understanding is the software may be downloaded on
individual computers.

Gina