[Oacrao-l] Award degree years later

Brenda Bunch bunch at nsuok.edu
Wed Nov 16 09:25:11 CST 2011

At Northeastern State University we would require the student to re-apply
for graduation under the current semester.  The only time we would make a
special exception, is if the institutional side was at fault.

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Kristie Luke <KLuke at se.edu> wrote:

> ****
>
> Southeastern does the same as UCO.     ****
>
> ** **
>
> *Kristie Luke**
> *Assoc. Dean for Admissions & Records/Registrar
> Southeastern Oklahoma State University
> 1405 N 4th, PMB 4225 – Durant, OK  74701
> Phone: 580-745-2165  Fax: 580-745-7502
> kluke at SE.edu    www.SE.edu <http://www.se.edu/>    ****
>
> ** **

Brenda Bunch
Degree Auditor
Admissions and Records
701 N Grand
Tahlequah, OK 74464-2399
(918) 456-5511 Ext. 2200
fax (918) 458-2342

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
which it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or his/her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is prohibited. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting this email immediately.