[Oacrao-l] State Regents Staff Question

Bobby Jenkins bjenkins at opsu.edu
Tue May 22 08:16:18 CDT 2012

OPSU does the same as NWOSU, SEOSU, and OSU.

Registrar/Director of Admissions

Oklahoma Panhandle State University

PO Box 430

Goodwell, OK 73939

(580) 349-1376

bjenkins at opsu.edu

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, any unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.