[Oacrao-l] International Students

Dyer, Kellie J. kdyer at ou.edu
Tue Mar 12 16:45:41 CDT 2013

Hi Rick,

It is not an option at OU.  We only accept coursework at recognized institutions abroad and we do our own evaluations.

Hope that helps!

Kellie Dyer
Assistant Director
Office of Admissions
University of Oklahoma
1000 Asp Avenue
Norman  OK  73019-4076
405.325.2252
405.325.7124 fax
This message, and attachments if any, from the University of Oklahoma may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.