[Oacrao-l] UPDATE - Final Electronic High School Transcripts

Dela Cruz, Jr., Jose jcruz at osrhe.edu
Thu May 16 08:43:19 CDT 2013

Hello OACRAO membership, I hope you all survived the end of yet another semester.  As you may remember, there were great questions and concerns called to our attention at the February 22nd policy workshop regarding high school electronic transcripts.  Over the course of the months following the February workshop OSRHE staff met to discuss those issues.  The attached documents were recently distributed to high school personnel that provides increased guidance regarding use of electronic transcripts that we hope alleviate some, if not all, of the concerns voiced in February.

The "additional information" section of the attached document provides guidance to high school personnel regarding the following:

·          EOI testing information;
·          Use of future graduation dates;
·          Use of final graduation date; and
·          Use of statement to identify the ACE curriculum track [ACE College Preparatory/Work Ready or Core Curriculum].

If you continue to experience issues with electronic transcripts, please contact Ms. Alicia McCullar, Student Portal Coordinator, at amccullar at osrhe.edu<mailto:amccullar at osrhe.edu> or 405.225.9190.

Cheers,
José

José Dela Cruz, M.Ed.
Coordinator -- Academic Affairs Projects