[Oacrao-l] Concurrent Student and weekly eligibility status checks

Kristie Luke KLuke at se.edu
Thu Nov 7 11:50:45 CST 2013

We haven't had that request here at Southeastern, but if we did, my response would be similar to Rick's response.   It would be the student's responsibility to obtain that from their instructors.

Kristie

Kristie Luke
Assoc. Dean of Academic Records/Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
1405 N 4th, PMB 4139 - Durant, OK  74701