[Oacrao-l] Concurrent Student and weekly eligibility status checks

Rick Edgington Rick.Edgington at noc.edu
Thu Nov 7 14:28:31 CST 2013

Colleagues,
I will tone down my flippant nature a bit to offer a couple of serious points in addition to my colleague & good friend from the great University of Central Oklahoma, the honorable gentleman Dr. Corwin.

1.       Like Redlands, we provide mid-term D/F grades to the sending high schools.

2.       Like UCO, we provide transcripts to the sending high schools, upon request.

3.       To make sure that we are in total FERPA compliance, we have the concurrent student submit the concurrent enrollment form each semester with the 4 signatures...principal, counselor, parent, & student.  The student's signature to the last statement on the form affirms they give permission to us to send grades & the official transcript at the end of the semester.
My half cent,
Rick