[Oacrao-l] Call for Proposals - 2014 OACRAO Fall Conference

Horinek, Jon jhorinek at occc.edu
Thu Mar 6 12:03:22 CST 2014

Colleagues,

Since 1925, the purpose of the Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers has been to promote cooperation among the institutions of higher education in Oklahoma and to seek continual improvement in the operation of admissions, enrollment management, registration and record keeping in our great state.

Our annual conference each fall is one of the best opportunities to collaborate and share. We hope you will make plans to attend the 2014 conference slated for October  1 - 3 at The University of Central Oklahoma in Edmond. However, for the best conference experience we need your help!

Call for Proposals
2014 OACRAO Fall Conference - "The POWER of our PROFESSION!"
Highlighting best practices, innovative thinking and current research in enrollment management, admissions and records
Submit Proposals to http://www.cvent.com/d/84qzzb<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://www.cvent.com/d/84qzzb&k=duJtd6bW0J8Ovo%2BhRcLKcw%3D%3D%0A&r=G0HqU%2BxljIU4Okjybc800VUYm7zoEGpaFhc6u1IVl2Y%3D%0A&m=HzBRQ7y3wmrSQ%2BtS1LOyF%2B%2Fsaf1ZCiViKJLp82FuFws%3D%0A&s=a06d53c39afe364de2bc3e2e82542ce4b8b2f029d8be41199202e8ae63a12d07>
Deadline for priority consideration is April 10.

Please forward to your colleagues who may not be part of the OACRAO listserv.

Thanks!

JH

Jon B. Horinek
OACRAO President-Elect