[Oacrao-l] Reminder - Nominations for 2014-2015 OACRAO Officers are open through March 15th

Peaster, Rita rita.peaster at okstate.edu
Mon Mar 10 08:37:27 CDT 2014

OACRAO Members,

Just a reminder that nominations are now open for OACRAO Officers for the 2014-2015 year (terms of office begin at the close of the fall conference in October). Please click the link below to nominate yourself or a colleague to serve on the OACRAO Executive Committee or the Nominations & Elections (N&E) Committee. Please submit your nominations by March 15, 2014.

These leadership positions are an integral part of OACRAO, and we hope to receive as many nominations as possible from our members to build a strong slate of leaders to guide OACRAO's future. Please note that nominating is not restricted to an institution's voting member - any individual listed on the annual membership form from each institution is eligible to submit nominations. The current N&E Committee will meet in June to select a final slate of nominees to present at the annual meeting, and will ensure each final nominee is contacted to determine a willingness to stand for election.

Please take a few minutes to submit your nominations online by clicking the link below.

Click here<http://www.cvent.com/d/i1_Hq43COEOyq6nveZ6SHA/xmhd/P2>

You can also visit the OACRAO website and access the link to nomination there: http://www.oacrao.org/

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers