[Oacrao-l] University withdrawals

Virginia Thompson thompsonv at bacone.edu
Fri Mar 14 08:57:39 CDT 2014

Students go to our website and submit an electronic withdrawal form
which is sent in the form of an email to Admissions.  Admissions
forwards it on to Financial Aid so they can have the student complete
exit interview form,  and finally it is forwarded to the registrar's
office for processing. An email of the student's decision is sent to
housing, business office, athletics, student support services, and
academic advisor.

Virginia R. Thompson
Registrar/VA Certifying Official
Bacone College
2299 Old Bacone Road
Muskogee, OK 74403
Phone: 918-781-7275
Fax: 918-781-7416
thompsonv at bacone.edu

CONFIDENTIAL:
The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, distribute,
disseminate, or forward this  information.  If you have received this
communication in error, notify the sender promptly.  Thank You.