[Oacrao-l] Work Study Students

SIMMONS, KATHY ksimmons at langston.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:51:48 CST 2015

We use Federal Work Study in the Registrar's Office.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFAA4D.650E8D90]

Kathy Simmons / University Registrar/Registrar's Office
P.O. Box 728/ Langston, OK 73050
Office: 405-466-3225 / Fax: 405-466-3381
Registrar's Office Email Address:  registrar at langston.edu<mailto:registrar at langston.edu>
Registrar's Office Website:  http://www.langston.edu/registrars-office

Langston University 1-877-466-2231
P.O. Box 907 / Langston, OK 73050
www.langston.edu<http://www.langston.edu>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CFAA4D.650E8D90]<https://www.facebook.com/langstonuniversity>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CFAA4D.650E8D90]<https://twitter.com/LangstonU>

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CFAA4D.650E8D90]<http://instagram.com/langstonuniversity>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Langston University is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the university.