[Oacrao-l] SACRAO 2016 OKC-Door Prizes

Zoe DuRant zoed at cameron.edu
Mon Feb 1 11:18:59 CST 2016

Good Morning Everyone!!

If you are attending SACRAO in OKC, I would like to ask you to bring door prizes for the conference.  I think it would be great if you could bring something unique to your city or Oklahoma such as Shawnee Mills in Shawnee, Eskimo Joe's in Stillwater, etc.  You could also bring a long or short sleeve t-shirt or sweatshirt from your institution.   I plan on trying to get a Cowboy Hat as a door prize which I did in 2001 and items from Pepper Creek Farms as well as items from a Lavender Farm here in Lawton and hopefully a handmade wooden item from one of Cameron's retired professors.

I hope we will have lots of cool and interesting items for the door prizes from each of you.

Please bring the door prizes to the registration area in the Cox Convention Center when you arrive.  We have a secure area to store them.

Thanks so much to each of you and I look forward to seeing you this weekend in OKC!!

Kind regards,
Zoe

Zoe DuRant
Director of Admissions