[Oacrao-l] Early Alert Systems

Bowles, Crystal crystal.bowles at okstate.edu
Mon Feb 1 15:18:21 CST 2016

Colleagues:

We are exploring an early alert system to replace our very old, very decrepit early alert system.  We have reviewed several models, and are interested if any of you have COPLEY.  If so, would you provide us with feedback on this system?

If you are not using Copley, what retention/early alert software are you using, and what have been your experiences?

Your recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Ina Agnew, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Services
OSU Institute of Technology
1801 E. 4th Street
Okmulgee, OK  74447
918-293-4761, office
918-293-4715, fax
www.osuit.edu<http://www.osuit.edu/>

P Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail.